Just because you’re bringing kids to a New Year’s Eve party doesn’t mean you can’t have a great time.
The New Year’s Eve Vancouver party has four different ways to ring in 2017, with two concert stages, one indoor party area, and the new and improved Remax Family Zone.
You and the kids can enjoy face painting, arcade games, and carnival-style food to help bring in the New Year at the Family Zone. You’ll get in-and-out privileges so you can head out to see your favourite artist at one of the two concert stages, and there will be two fireworks shows. The first will be at 9 pm, counting down the New Year for the little ones who will be asleep by the time it gets there, and the next will be at midnight, for the rest of us.
Five tickets to the Remax Family Zone at the New Year’s Eve Vancouver party, valued at $144.
To enter to win, do at least one of the following:
1. Like Daily Hive Vancouver on Facebook. Leave a comment below telling us once you have. (1 entry)
2. Follow @DailyHiveVancouver on Instagram. Leave a comment below telling us once you have. (1 entry)
3. Tweet the following: (1 entry)
4. Subscribe to The Weekly Buzz newsletter: (1 entry)
5. Leave a comment below telling us who you would bring to the New Year’s Eve Vancouver party. (1 entry)
Contest entries will be accepted from time and date of publishing until 11:59 pm PST on December 15, 2016. One winner will be chosen at random, contacted through the platform used to enter, and announced in a post showcasing the winners on December 16. By providing your email address and entering to win, you are agreeing to receive weekly email from Daily Hive. You can unsubscribe from these emails at any time.
Want to enter more 12 Days of Giveaways contests? Click here.