With so many gorgeous and eye-catching locations around the world to see, it’s difficult to decide where to plan your next trip.
When you have only so much money and a certain number of vacation days, taking an entire month (or two!) off to travel isn’t always in the cards.
So when deals come up that let you check out two locations for the price of one, how can you say no?
Courtesy of YVR Deals, you can now fly from Vancouver to both London, UK and Reykjavik, Iceland for $520 roundtrip. The flight is a fantastic deal, as flights to London and Iceland typically start at over $800.
All flights take place with Icelandair and can be booked from September to December of 2018.
The length of the trip fluctuates in length but is often split between anywhere from five to nine days in London and three days in Reykjavik, Iceland.
The roundtrip at $520 includes one piece of checked luggage but if you wish to forego the checked item and simply take a carry-on, you can find the deal at a much cheaper price.
Here’s how to book the deal (follow closely, as there are a lot of steps):
You’ll want to try any of the following dates, found thanks to YVR Deals. Remember to mix and match to see what else you can uncover.
Read the following dates as your departure date from Vancouver, then London, then Iceland.
Sep 7 to Sep 16 to Sep 19
Sep 10 to Sep 17 to Sep 20
Sep 10 to Sep 24 to Sep 27
Sep 14 to Sep 24 to Sep 27
Sep 17 to Sep 24 to Sep 27
Sep 24 to Oct 1 to Oct 4
Oct 1 to Oct 8 to Oct 11
Oct 3 to Oct 9 to Oct 11
Oct 3 to Oct 15 to Oct 18
Oct 8 to Oct 15 to Oct 18
Oct 10 to Oct 15 to Oct 18
Oct 15 to Oct 22 to Oct 25
Oct 22 to Oct 29 to Nov 1
Oct 29 to Nov 5 to Nov 8
Nov 5 to Nov 12 to Nov 15
Nov 12 to Nov 19 to Nov 22
Nov 19 to Nov 26 to Nov 29
Nov 26 to Dec 3 to Dec 6
Dec 3 to Dec 10 to Dec 13
1. Visit the Icelandair website.
2. Enter your departure and (initial) return as Vancouver (YVR) and London (LON), respectively.
3. Enter your departure and return date as the first two out of three dates you selected.
4. On the top right of the selection screen, you should see a tab that says multi-city. Click the option and another flight will pop up.
5. Your second flight should read as a departure from London (LON) to Reykjavik, Iceland (REY). The second date from the list above will then become your departure from London, UK.
6. Add one more flight from Reykjavik (REY) to Vancouver (YVR) with your departure date being the third and final date of the selection.
7. If you wish to have a checked bag, be sure to check off Economy Standard. If you select Economy Light, you’ll have to pay extra for a checked bag.
8. When making the selection for your flight from REY to YVR, look for the option that states “Included.” Your end price should be anywhere from $400 to $520 depending on what you selected.