Long sunny days are just around the corner, and the call to adventure has never been greater. While beach days and bike rides are already rad summer classics, this is the year to amp up the fun and try something a bit more thrilling.
It’s time to get those bucket lists going and pencil some adrenaline into your calendars. To get you started here’s a list of 9 extreme adventure activities to try out this year.
- What: The creme de la creme of every bucket list out there. The perfect blood pumping activity for anyone crazy enough to jump out of a perfectly operating aeroplane.
- Where: The Dropzone 5112 Gladwin Road, Abbotsford
- When: Daily dives available at noon, 2 pm and 4 pm
- Tickets: $279
- What: The best vantage point to truly #explorebc. Fly through stretching mountain ranges, expansive glaciers and over magnificent waterfalls all without the gruel of a hike.
- Where: Sky Helicopters 170 – 18799 Airport Way, Pitt Meadows
- When: By reservation only
- Tickets: Starting at $199/ person