This weekly round-up spotlights Toronto’s newest restaurants and bars, plus incoming establishments that should be on your radar.
Here are the newest restaurants opening in Toronto right now:
- Oliver & Bonacini’s Beauty Barbecue & Smokehouse is now open at Bayview Village Shopping Centre at 2901 Bayview Avenue.
- Brun & Fer Coffee is now open in Cabbagetown at 559 Parliament Street.
- Hokkaido Ramen Santouka has opened another outpost in The Annex at 515 Bloor Street West.
- New pub and music venue Jasper Dandy is now open at 725 Queen Street East in Riverdale.
- Toronto’s first Les Moulins La Fayette is now open at 715 Queen Street West.
- Omni Palace, a chain restaurant with more than 400 locations in China, opens its first location in Toronto this weekend on July 28. The restaurant is located at 235 Consumers Road in North York.
- Oriental Rice Noodle has opened two new Toronto locations. The noodle houses are open now at 414 Dundas Street West and at 32-4186 Finch Avenue East in Scarborough.
- Page One Cafe has now opened a sequel. Page One Too is newly opened at 1162 Bloor Street West in Bloordale.
- Pennies has replaced Broncos at 127 Strachan Avenue, the new spot deals in cheap drinks and sliders.
- Starving Artist has two new locations. The waffle house has opened at 467 Danforth Avenue in Greektown along with an outpost at 833 Runnymede Road.