Black and white cookies, calzones, big salads, and George’s Usual are all on the menu at an event happening tonight at Toronto’s D-Beatstro.
The vegan eatery on Bloor is hosting a Seinfeld marathon and will be serving up iconic food items from the cult TV series about nothing.
Will there be babka? No. But the menu, priced a la cart, will include the following:
- The Big Salad ($11) featuring greens, tomatoes, cucumbers, peppers, red onions, carrots, and a red wine vinaigrette
- Kenny Rogers Fried Seitan “Chicken” ($13) with sweet potato mash and sautéed greens
- Fusilli Jerry ($12), pasta with classic tomato sauce, and fresh basil
- George’s Usual ($11), chickpea “tuna” on toast with slaw.
- Stenbrenner’s Calzone filled with red sauce, soy pepperoni, mushrooms and “mozzarella”
- Paco’s Tomato Soup
- The Black & White Cookie
- Muffin Tops
When: March 29, 5 pm to 10 pm
Where: D-Beatstro, 1292 Bloor Street West, Toronto
Facebook | Instagram