This weekly round-up spotlights new Toronto restaurants and bars plus incoming establishments that you should have on your radar.
Here are the newest places to eat in Toronto right now:
- Guschlbauer Toronto is now open at 690 Yonge Street offering its signature cheese buns and cream puffs.
- King Taps, a massive new beer hall boasting 50 draught brews, two patios, and some pretty enticing pizzas has opened on the south side of First Canadian Place
- Koek Koek Food Co. just opened at 2685 Yonge Street and is serving up protein toasts, bowls, salads, snacks, and more for delivery, pick-up, and dine-in.
- Rice Bar, a new spot serving rescued food and electric lemonade, is newly opened at 210 Augusta Avenue in Kensington Market.
- Wilder Food at 382 Keele Street in The Junction is now open. On the menu, smoothies, baked goods, breakfast, and lunch.
- Shawarma shop 2 Bros Cuisine already operates an eatery on Royal York and now has a second location in the works at 1549 Bayview Avenue.
- Popular Lakeshore pizzeria 850 Degrees appears to be opening another restaurant at 1566 Bloor Street West.
- Bacchanal Restaurant is going in at 60 Sudbury Street, formerly Recess Diner.
- Biscotteria, a spin-off cookie kiosk from the folks behind Forno Cultura is in the works at Union Station.
- Ama Kitchen at 1502 Queen Street West in Parkdale is soon to be rebranded as Kasthamandap Nepalese Cuisine.
- The Little Sandwich Shoppe is set to open in mid to late July at 670 Highway 7 East, Unit 70 in Richmond Hill.
- Mary Be Kitchen, a new spot for soul food will open this fall at 21 St. Clair Avenue.