Director of Sales & Strategy
Who we are
Colony Digital is a full service digital agency that builds brands worth talking about. As a division of Daily Hive, we are a fun, hardworking group of people who work on a variety of creative projects, including web design, e-commerce, app design, digital marketing, photography, videography, and all things digital. We work super hard, but we have fun doing it.
Who you are
If you’re someone who has experience working in business development for a digital marketing agency and who’s ready to join Colony to lead the growth and sales of the team, we’re looking for you to be our Director of Sales and Strategy.
The Director of Sales and Strategy will be responsible for spearheading the overall strategy of the sales department to maximize profitability and reach revenue goals. You’ll also need to grow and build up Colony’s clientele within the Vancouver market. To ensure the success of the Sales department, this job will require you to work hard, and go above and beyond to get the job done.
What you’ll be doing
- Leading progression and development of new business accounts
- Maintaining and foster existing accounts to drive renewals, up-sells and new opportunities
- Interacting directly and with all levels of agency decision-makers and coordinators
- Preparing and deliver sales presentations to prospective clients
- Responding to RFPs and deliver smart, comprehensive, and strategic proposals
- Maintaining client records and communication activity
- Staying in tune with digital industry developments
- Representing the company at social and networking functions
- Constantly identifying and making recommendations for improvement of inefficiencies within the company
- Providing weekly sales pipeline review with management
- Developing and refine a strategic sales plan to meet and exceed all revenue goals
- Working closely with top management to provide leadership on strategic business partnerships and corporate planning issues on major business decisions
Who you are and what you have
- Confident individual who can demonstrate excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Degree or diploma in marketing-related or business field preferred but not essential
- Must be able to use Google Docs, Sheets and PowerPoint, Pipedrive, etc
- At least five years of experience selling solutions-based services related to digital marketing in an agency setting
- In-depth knowledge and passion for digital: marketing, production, and advertising services with the ability to successfully sell these services
- Proven track record of driving sales and exceeding revenue expectations
- Ability to motivate and lead a sales team and with a hunger to get the job done to the best of all abilities
- Can handle working in stressful situations with tight deadlines, while continuing to perform at the highest level
The benefits of working with us
- Opportunity: The opportunity here is endless! You’ll have a strong potential for long-term career growth and development with a fast-growing company
- Collaborative environment and the opportunity to be part of a hard-working team that feels more like family than co-workers
- Conveniently located office in downtown Vancouver near transit hubs
- The opportunity to enrol in the company’s benefit program, after 3 months
Our office is located in the heart of Yaletown and includes a video game room, an open bar, and at least one furry four-legged friend to play catch with! You’ll also be able to enjoy occasional catered team lunches. We care about you and your well-being, which is why we also offer monthly membership passes to Soulcycle and Yyoga! Our perks are great, but our employees work hard and always go above and beyond to get the job done.
Are you ready to dive in and become part of a fast-paced, growing agency? APPLY HERE. We thank all applicants for applying, however, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Colony Digital is an organization that values creativity, innovative thinking, and diversity. We offer a great opportunity to work alongside passionate and intelligent individuals, and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Posted September 8, 2018