The world’s largest dedicated made to measure menswear brand, INDOCHINO, is opening its 12th showroom at the CF Chinook Centre on April 7.
And to celebrate the grand opening, INDOCHINO is giving one Daily Hive reader the chance to win a made to measure suit.
Here, INDOCHINO’s Style Guides will go over fabrics, measurements, and customizations to help you get the suit you’ve always wanted. We’re talking the works – lapels, cuffs, lining, and monograms.
INDOCHINO Calgary Showroom Opening
When: Friday, April 7
Time: 9:30 am
Where: CF Chinook Centre – 6455 Macleod Trail SW
Twitter | Facebook | Instagram
To enter to win a made to measure INDOCHINO suit, do at least one of the following:
1. Enter your email in the form below: (1 entry)
2. Like INDOCHINO on Facebook (1 entry)
3. Follow INDOCHINO on Twitter (1 entry)
Terms and conditions
- Prize: One (1) made-to- measure suit from the Classic or Premium Suits collections (excludes Tuxedos and Italian fabrics)
- This prize is not transferable, cannot be exchanged for value or applied to previous purchases and is not redeemable for cash or equivalent. Other restrictions may apply
- Prize must be redeemed by May 31, 2017
- Prize can be redeemed online at www.indochino.com (input coupon code at checkout) or at any INDOCHINO showroom
This contest is being regulated under INDOCHINO’s own terms and conditions.
To get that tailored suit you’ve always wanted, shop the INDOCHINO collection online, or book an appointment at INDOCHINO’s Chinook Centre showroom.