WWE returns to Vancouver in February
Dec 12 2018, 3:13 am
Professional wrestling will return to Vancouver in 2019, as Rogers Arena hosts WWE Live Road to Wrestlemania on February 2, 2019.
Three matches involving eight Smackdown superstars have already been announced:
- AJ Styles vs WWE Champion Daniel Bryan
- United States championship match: Rey Mysterio vs Rusev vs United States champion Shinsuke Nakamura
- Smackdown women’s triple threat championship match: Asuka vs Charlotte Flair vs Smackdown women’s champion Becky Lynch
The New Day (Big E, Kofi Kingston, and Xavier Woods) are also scheduled to attend. Samoa Joe was not mentioned in the announcement, but he is pictured in the marketing material.
The show is billed as the road to Wrestlemania 35, which is scheduled to take place on April 9 in New Jersey.
WWE Live Road to Wrestlemania
When: Saturday, February 2, 2019
Where: Rogers Arena, 800 Griffiths Way, Vancouver
Tickets: On sale Friday, December 14 at 10 am PT through Ticketmaster
Price: Tickets prices start at $20
- You can see pro wrestling legend Ric Flair in Vancouver this winter
- WWE wrestler sh*t talks Toronto before getting slapped by Trish Stratus (VIDEO)
- Local wrestling fan won't rest until WWE brings WrestleMania to Vancouver