Get ready for some sweet sipping, as Vancouver’s very own Hot Chocolate Festival has revealed their 2015 list of participating restaurants.
This is the fifth year of the popular event that has local cafés and restaurants serving up all sorts of varieties of the chocolately cold weather treat. For 29 days, from January 17 to February 14, 2015, 24 participating “chocstars” will have a combined 57 crazy hot chocolate flavours available for purchase.
Those flavours can get pretty adventurous, from things like crickets or balsamic vinegar to the more subtle, like orange blossom or lavender.
Hot Chocolate Festival 2015 participants
- 49th Parallel Coffee Roasters + Lucky’s Doughnuts – New! (2 locations)
- Bel Cafe
- Bella Gelateria + To Die For Banana Bread
- Butter Baked Goods – New!
- Chez Christophe – New!
- Chocolate Arts
- Chocolaterie de la Nouvelle France
- Diva at the Met – New!
- East Van Roasters
- French Made Baking
- Gem Chocolates
- Glenburn Soda Fountain & Cafe – New!
- Koko Monk Chocolates
- Last Crumb Cafe
- Mink Chocolates & Cafe
- Schokolade Artisan Chocolate
- Soirette Macarons & Tea
- Terra Breads (3 locations)
- Thierry Chocolaterie Patisserie Cafe
- Thomas Haas (2 locations)
- Uva Wine Bar + Bittered Sling
Featured image: Hot chocolate/Shutterstock