Good news Vancouver, there’s a sweet deal coming your way, and it spans over the course of an entire month.
There will be a food cart offering up FREE cookie dough in different spots around the city, and all you have to do it show up to get some.
As part of a promotion for Public Mobile, this travelling cart will be roaming some of the most popular destinations in the city handing out scoops of dough with “all the toppings” from 2 to 8 pm (or until supplies last).
Pick between birthday cake, chocolate chip, and plain (all flavours are vegan).
Here’s where you can find the cart and get in on this deal:
- August 11– Olympic Village Square
- August 12 – English Bay Beach
- August 18 – Kitsilano Beach
- August 19 – Canada Place
- August 25 – Gastown
- August 26 – Robson Square
- September 1 – Robson St/W Georgina St (Whitecaps Game)
- September 2 – Kitsilano Beach
- September 8 – Devonan Harbour Park
- September 9 – English Bay Beach
- September 15 – Kitsilano Beach
Please note that the food cart will be roaming throughout the day. All dates and locations are subject to change.