Step back in time and experience life in the 1920s while exploring this beautiful village nestled in Deer Lake Park. Costumed townsfolk welcome visitors and give demonstrations in the homes, shops and businesses. Don't forget to visit the flower and vegetable garden, and speak with the gardener about what's growing!
- chatting with the teacher in the School house
- listening to the rhythm of the platen press at the Print Shop
- watching the blacksmith working at the Forge
- wandering through the gardens at the Love Farmhouse
- taking a spin on our 1912 vintage carousel
- enjoying the elegance of the restored Interuban 122
Admission is free, and carousel rides are $2.65 each. For more info, please visit www.burnabyvillagemuseum.ca or call 604-297-4565