Come join us for our Easter Event! We have always loved bunnies, but are celebrating these little furries all Easter Weekend.
Bring the family and take a hay ride down the Bunny Trail and embark on an egg hunt in our apple orchard. Find an egg-stra (Excuse the pun, but we couldn’t resist.) special egg in the orchard and you could even win a family pass to the Applebarn for this fall! Did we mention Bunny Town where you can pet and snap pictures of these cuties?!
Activities included with Easterfest admission:
- Hay ride down the Bunny Trail
- Egg hunt for kids, 12 years and younger, and a special Easter treat.
- Collect Easter treats around the farm at various stations
- One free pollen blaster shot per child
- Explore Bunny Town where you can pet our bunnies
- Petting Barn with goats and sheep
- Tractor Trail Trikes and Track Line
- Jumping Pillow
- Pedal Kart Track
- Observation Bee Hive in the Country Store
- Fresh Cider samples
- Pollen Blaster (renamed for Easter but you’ll know it as the Corn Gun) – $3.50 for 3 shots
- The Amazing Magic of Gary Savard – Saturday April 20 from 11am to 2pm and Sunday April 21 from 1pm to 3pm