Anyone who loves sushi knows that Minami makes some of the best in the city – and that’s saying something when you consider how many spots serve it up on the daily.
This Mainland Street restaurant is offering the chance to experience one of their most epic set menus – the Holiday Aburi Shokai.
It’s time to get excited, sushi lovers.
This four course chef’s tasting menu features a Sashimi and Minami Trio appetizer, six-piece Holiday Aburi Sushi Selection, Surf and Turf entrée with Minami’s signature Sablefish Roulade and Welsh Onion Ash Crusted Beef Tenderloin, and finishes off with an Almond Chocolate Cake dessert, topped with house made eggnog ice cream.
Fresh flavours, bold colours, and stunning plating tend to be the trend here, and looking at the photos, you can see for yourself. Join the culinary team at Minami this season and indulge in style.
- Aburi Shokai dinner for 4
- Sake pairings
The prize package is valued at $700.
How to enter
To enter to win, do at least one of the following:
1. Sign up for our newsletter (10 entries)
2. Like Dished Vancouver on Facebook. Leave a comment below telling us once you have. (5 entries)
3. Follow @DishedVancouver on Instagram. Leave a comment below with your IG handle telling us once you have. (5 entries)
4. Tweet the following on Twitter: (1 entry)
- Win an opulent aburi tasting dinner at @MinamiYaletown in @DailyHiveVan’s #DH12Days http://ow.ly/3ihJ30mTGpn RT to enter!
5. Follow Dished Vancouver Editor @hannamclean_ on Instagram. Leave a comment below telling us once you have. (1 entry)
Contest entries will be accepted from time and date of publishing until 11:59 pm PST on December 17, 2018. One winner will be chosen at random, contacted through the platform used to enter, and announced in a post showcasing the winners on December 20.
Want to enter more 12 Days of Giveaways contests? Click here.