If you’re into seafood and impeccable hospitality, you’re in for a treat.
Joe Fortes is giving away an epic four-course seafood dinner for two, prepared by Executive Chef Wayne Sych. This luxurious dining experience also includes wine pairings, selected by Sommelier Gord Bury.
For more than 30 years, Joe Fortes has consistently earned and maintained its reputation as an award-winning Vancouver restaurant. Guests from around the world have come to expect a dynamic culinary experience in this San Francisco-styled seafood grill that always delivers more – more hospitality, more variety, and more buzz.
The iconic Vancouver restaurant is just off Robson Street, where patrons enjoy the food, along with an award-winning wine list with more than 300 options.
The restaurant is also taking reservations for their annual New Years Eve celebration! Enjoy live music and delicious food for your last meal of 2018. For more information, give the restaurant a call at 604-669-1940.
- Chef’s Table for Two including wine pairings
This prize package is valued at $400.
How to enter
To enter to win, do at least one of the following.
1. Sign up for our newsletter: (1o entries)
2. Like Dished Vancouver on Facebook. Leave a comment below telling us once you have. (5 entries)
3. Follow @DishedVancouver on Instagram. Leave a comment below with your IG handle telling us once you have. (5 entries)
4. Tweet the following on Twitter: (1 entry)
- Win a four-course tasting dinner at @JoeFortesVan in @DailyHiveVan’s #DH12Days http://ow.ly/jcg230mV0wU RT to enter!
Contest entries will be accepted from time and date of publishing until 11:59 pm PST on December 17, 2018. One winner will be chosen at random, contacted through the platform used to enter, and announced in a post showcasing the winners on December 20.
Want to enter more 12 Days of Giveaways contests? Click here.