Grilled cheese and chowder lovers, this is your moment.
Crab Park Chowdery is giving someone the gift of drool-worthy cheesy and carb-loaded comfort food for an entire year – that’s right, a full 363 days (they’re closed two days of the year) of deliciousness.
This means lunch for one lucky winner (up to $15.95 a day) will be up for grabs EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. A prize package valued at almost $5,800!
View this post on Instagram
The lucky individual will be able to head into the Abbott Street eatery and chow down on the reg, cutting down their grocery bill and ensuring they’ll be sporting a few extra grilled cheese happy pounds too.
If you aren’t feeling like a grilled cheese, the eatery also serves up a delectable clam chowder and loaded potato soups.
- Lunch for one, once a day for one year (a full 363 days) from Crab Park Chowdery at 22 Abbott Street
This prize is valued at $5,800 (up to $15.95 a day)
How to enter
To enter to win, do at least one of the following:
1. Sign up for our newsletter: (10 entries)
2. Like Dished Vancouver on Facebook. Leave a comment below telling us once you have. (5 entries)
4. Tweet the following on Twitter: (1 entry)
- Win grilled cheese every day for an entire year from @crabparkchowder in @DailyHiveVan’s #DH12Days http://ow.ly/RVFl30mW5qH RT to enter!
Contest entries will be accepted from time and date of publishing until 11:59 pm PST on December 17, 2018. One winner will be chosen at random, contacted through the platform used to enter, and announced in a post showcasing the winners on December 20.
*Open to British Columbia residents only
Want to enter more 12 Days of Giveaways contests? Click here.