If you’ve never made it out to Tofino before, here’s your chance.
If you have been there before, then there’s no need for us to explain to you the sandy beaches, crashing waves, and natural beauty that every square foot of this BC peninsula has to offer, because we’re sure that it was an unforgettable experience.
However, unless you spent some time on a tour of the Tofino Hot Springs or dining at 1909 Kitchen, we’ve got something special in store for you as well.
Today’s prize includes the full package, with a two-night stay at Tofino’s newest waterfront resort, Tofino Resort + Marina, including dinner for two and an eight-hour tour of some stunning hot springs.
We’re sure you’ll find time to hop on some surfboards, explore the expansive trails, and live it up on the
West Coast Best Coast while you’re at it.
Have a great trip!
- Two-night stay at Tofino Resort + Marina
- Dinner for two at onsite restaurant 1909 Kitchen
- Hot springs tour for two (8 hours) from onsite Adventure Centre
The prize package is valued at $1,000.
*Subject to availability. Black out dates may apply.
To enter to win, do at least one of the following:
1. Subscribe to Daily Hive’s newsletter. Leave a comment below through Disqus (signing in with your name and email) telling us if you already have. (10 entries)
2. Like Daily Hive Vancouver on Facebook. Leave a comment below telling us once you have. (1 entry)
4. Tweet the following on Twitter: (1 entry)
- Win the ultimate West Coast getaway and spend 2 nights at @TofinoMarina via @VancityBuzz http://ow.ly/CdfO30h9z22 RT to enter! #DH12Days
Contest entries will be accepted from time and date of publishing until 11:59 pm PST on December 15, 2017. One winner will be chosen at random, contacted through the platform used to enter, and announced in a post showcasing the winners on December 18. By providing your email address and entering to win, you are agreeing to receive weekly emails from Daily Hive. You can unsubscribe from these emails at any time.
Want to enter more 12 Days of Giveaways contests? Click here.