You and your partner have been working hard all year long, and now it’s time to take a load off and indulge at one the city’s best and most bougie luxury hotels – Rosewood Hotel Georgia.
Located in the heart of Downtown Vancouver on West Georgia Street, Rosewood Hotel Georgia is giving away an evening of pampering which includes a one night stay in Deluxe King guest room, a 50-minute Georgian Revival Couples Massage at Sense, A Rosewood Spa, and a late-night Absinthe Experience in Prohibition for two.
That’s not all – the lucky pair that wins this experience will also get a bottle of Veuve Clicquot on arrival, in-room dining breakfast in bed, overnight valet parking – basically, you’re going to feel like Beyonce and Jay Z for the night.
Drop Blue Ivey and the twins off at the babysitter’s – it’s time to get crazy in love.
- One night stay in a Deluxe King guest room
- 50-minute Georgian Revival Couples Massage
- Bottle of Veuve Clicquot on arrival
- In-room dining breakfast in bed
- Overnight valet parking
- Late-night Absinthe Experience in Prohibition for two
The prize package is valued at $1,350.
To enter to win, do at least one of the following:
1. Subscribe to Daily Hive’s newsletter. Leave a comment below through Disqus (signing in with your name and email) telling us if you already have. (10 entries)
2. Like Urbanized Vancouver on Facebook. Leave a comment below telling us once you have. (1 entry)
4. Tweet the following on Twitter: (1 entry)
- Win a luxury retreat for 2 at @ valued at $1350 via @VancityBuzz http://ow.ly/vQwS30gX6Zb RT to enter! #DH12Days
Contest entries will be accepted from time and date of publishing until 11:59 pm PST on December 15, 2017. One winner will be chosen at random, contacted through the platform used to enter, and announced in a post showcasing the winners on December 18. By providing your email address and entering to win, you are agreeing to receive weekly emails from Daily Hive. You can unsubscribe from these emails at any time.
Want to enter more 12 Days of Giveaways contests? Click here.