Pacific Poké is known for serving up some seriously fresh and flavourful poke bowls and poke burritos, so imagine you could eat it once a week for the next year, all for free?
That’s exactly what the purveyor is offering for our 12 Days of Giveaways, and with two locations (625 Main Street and in the UBC Computer Science Building at 2366 Main Mall), you can grab your weekly offering at both ends of the city.
Enjoy all the chef-developed West Coast-style poke dishes from this Ocean Wise purveyor.
- A year’s supply of poke (a bowl a week for a year)
The prize package is valued at $780.
To enter to win, do at least one of the following:
1. Subscribe to Daily Hive’s newsletter. Leave a comment below through Disqus (signing in with your name and email) telling us if you already have. (10 entries)
2. Like Dished Vancouver on Facebook. Leave a comment below telling us once you have. (1 entry)
4. Tweet the following on Twitter: (1 entry)
- Win free poke for an entire year from #Vancouver’s @thepacificpoke via @VancityBuzz http://ow.ly/mg5330h7tRq RT to enter! #DH12Days
Contest entries will be accepted from time and date of publishing until 11:59 pm PST on December 15, 2017. One winner will be chosen at random, contacted through the platform used to enter, and announced in a post showcasing the winners on December 18. By providing your email address and entering to win, you are agreeing to receive weekly emails from Daily Hive. You can unsubscribe from these emails at any time.
Want to enter more 12 Days of Giveaways contests? Click here.