Don’t settle for ordinary on your night out.
For more than 30 years, Joe Fortes has consistently earned and maintained its reputation as an award-winning Vancouver restaurant. Guests from around the world have come to expect a dynamic culinary experience in this San Francisco-styled seafood grill that always delivers more – more hospitality, more variety, and more buzz.
This year, you can enter to win an epic four-course seafood dinner for two prepared by Executive Chef Wayne Such, which also includes wine pairings chosen by Sommelier Gord Bury.
- Joe Fortes has new drool-worthy brunch items (PHOTOS)
- The Ultimate Vancouver Brunch Guide: Joe Fortes
Find the iconic Vancouver restaurant just off Robson Street, and enjoy the food – complemented by an award-winning wine list with more than 300 options.
- Four-course seafood dinner for 2 guests by Executive Chef Wayne Such
- Wine pairings presented by Sommelier Gord Bury
The prize package is valued at $400.
To enter to win, do at least one of the following:
1. Subscribe to Daily Hive’s newsletter. Leave a comment below through Disqus (signing in with your name and email) telling us if you already have. (10 entries)
2. Like Dished Vancouver on Facebook. Leave a comment below telling us once you have. (1 entry)
3. Follow @DishedVancouver on Instagram. Leave a comment below telling us once you have. (1 entry)
4. Tweet the following on Twitter: (1 entry)
- Win a $400 seafood feast at @JoeFortesVan via @VancityBuzz http://ow.ly/vxrF30gYb6H RT to enter! #DH12Days
Contest entries will be accepted from time and date of publishing until 11:59 pm PST on December 15, 2017. One winner will be chosen at random, contacted through the platform used to enter, and announced in a post showcasing the winners on December 18. By providing your email address and entering to win, you are agreeing to receive weekly emails from Daily Hive. You can unsubscribe from these emails at any time.
Want to enter more 12 Days of Giveaways contests? Click here.