Billy DeCola doesn’t follow the crowd.
The Florida-native started his career as a tattoo artist on the reality tv show NY Ink, but that doesn’t mean his style follows the whims of pop culture. He focuses on traditional Japanese style tattoos, a method he learned when getting his own tattoos done in Japan.
Moving from NY Ink to BC, DeCola has opened his own private shop in Burnaby called Kiku Tattoo Parlour. The shop is in a similar style to the Japanese shop where DeCola got his tattoos, allowing people in by appointment only.
So enter to win and cross your fingers, you may have the chance to get inked by one of Vancity’s most talented tattoo artists.
- $500 towards a tattoo from Billy DeCola at Kiku Tattoo Parlour in Burnaby
To enter to win, do at least one of the following:
1. Subscribe to Daily Hive’s newsletter. Leave a comment below through Disqus (signing in with your name and email) telling us if you already have. (10 entries)
2. Like Daily Hive Vancouver on Facebook. Leave a comment below telling us once you have. (1 entry)
4. Tweet the following on Twitter: (1 entry)
- Get $500 off your next tattoo from @BillyDeCola via @VancityBuzz http://ow.ly/WXUq30h5jsk RT to enter! #DH12Days
Contest entries will be accepted from time and date of publishing until 11:59 pm PST on December 15, 2017. One winner will be chosen at random, contacted through the platform used to enter, and announced in a post showcasing the winners on December 18. By providing your email address and entering to win, you are agreeing to receive weekly emails from Daily Hive. You can unsubscribe from these emails at any time.
Want to enter more 12 Days of Giveaways contests? Click here.