Brushing your teeth manually is so last year.
The Genius Pro 8000 is a new toothbrush released by Oral-B, and its features are just as fancy as its name. It connects with the Oral-B smartphone app to give you real-time feedback on your brushing habits. It tracks its position in your mouth to make sure you never miss a spot, and gives you a pressure alert to stop you from over-brushing your gums.
The toothbrush can be personalized with 12 different LED colours, and features a round head that surrounds each tooth while it oscillates.
To enter to win, do at least one of the following:
1. Follow Daily Hive Vancouver on Facebook. Leave a comment below telling us once you have. (1 entry)
2. Follow @DailyHiveVancouver on Instagram. Leave a comment below telling us once you have. (1 entry)
3. Tweet the following: (1 entry)
- Win a $660 @OralB Genius prize pack via @VancityBuzz http://ow.ly/ei4M306IWfu RT to enter! #DH12Days
4. Subscribe to The Weekly Buzz newsletter: (1 entry)
5. Leave a comment below telling us why you want the Oral-B Genius toothbrush. (1 entry)
Contest entries will be accepted from time and date of publishing until 11:59 pm PST on December 15, 2016. One winner will be chosen at random, contacted through the platform used to enter, and announced in a post showcasing the winners on December 16. By providing your email address and entering to win, you are agreeing to receive weekly email from Daily Hive. You can unsubscribe from these emails at any time.
Want to enter more 12 Days of Giveaways contests? Click here.