Cooking is exciting, especially when you get to do it at Boulevard Kitchen and Oyster Bar.
We’ve teamed up with Boulevard to give away a private cooking lesson and dinner for two from the award-winning executive chef Alex Chen, who was a top-10 finalist in the Bocuse d’Or culinary competition in Lyon, France. He’s also a former executive chef at the Beverly Hills Hotel’s Polo Lounge, and he’ll be sharing the tricks of his trade during the private lesson.
During the lesson, participants will create their own sumptuous three-course meal, and each course will be served in the kitchen with wine pairings chosen by sommelier Steve Edwards.
To enter to win, do at least one of the following:
1. Follow @DailyHiveFood on Instagram. Leave a comment below telling us once you have. (5 entries)
2. Like Daily Hive Vancouver on Facebook. Leave a comment below telling us once you have. (1 entry)
3. Tweet the following: (1 entry)
- Win a $1000 private cooking lesson & dinner for 2 from @blvdyvr via @VancityBuzz http://ow.ly/bEpB306Slyz RT to enter! #DH12Days
4. Subscribe to The Weekly Buzz newsletter: (1 entry)
5. Leave a comment below telling us your favourite meal. (1 entry)
Contest entries will be accepted from time and date of publishing until 11:59 pm PST on December 15, 2016. One winner will be chosen at random, contacted through the platform used to enter, and announced in a post showcasing the winners on December 16. By providing your email address and entering to win, you are agreeing to receive weekly email from Daily Hive. You can unsubscribe from these emails at any time.
Want to enter more 12 Days of Giveaways contests? Click here.