From August 27 to 29 you can join over 1,000 marketers, entrepreneurs and executives from around the world at one of Canada’s leading digital marketing conferences — the Call to Action Conference (CTAConf).
Hosted by Unbounce, the leading landing page platform, the CTAConf will give participants real advise from true experts in every facet of digital marketing.
Past and present notable speakers at CTAConf include:
- Rand Fishkin – Co-founder, Moz
- Mari Smith – Facebook Marketing Expert and Author
- Scott Stratten – Author and President, UnMarketing
- Hana Abaza, Head of Marketing, Shopify Plus
- Krista Seiden, Product Manager, Google
The three-day event will feature keynotes and workshops from some of the world’s brightest digital minds on topics ranging from the future of AI-applied marketing to the latest trends in digital marketing.
This year’s featured speakers include:
- Hanna Abaza – Head Marketing of Shopify Plus
- Rob Bucci – Founder and CEO, STAT Search Analytics
- April Dunford – Founder of Rocket Launch Marketing
- Ross Simmonds – Entrepreneur, Digital Marketing Strategist and Founder of Hustle & Grind
View the full speaker list here.
Attendees will be able to expand their knowledge of email marketing, copywriting, SEO, landing pages, PPC, analytics, content marketing, conversion optimization, influencer marketing and much more.
On Monday 27 there will be a workshop taking place at Unbounce HQ as well as a welcome party.
On August 28 and 29, the conference will take place at the Queen Elizabeth Theatre.
Registration for CTAConf is still open. Be sure to get your tickets today!
When: August 27 to 29, 2018
Where: Various locations, main conference at Queen Elizabeth Theatre
Tickets: Available online
Daily Hive is a proud media sponsor of CTAConf.
- 10 awesome things to do at the 2018 Monstercat Compound block party
- YVR Chill Out is back with free concerts, food trucks, and flight giveaways
- Spend the evening with business leaders helping to change the DTES