Local hop farmers and our local breweries team up this October for Ontario’s first ever Wet Hop beer experience!
Presented by Drink Inc., Fresh Hop Fest bills itself as an “evening of live entertainment, delicious food, and most importantly, great “specialty” wet hop beers.”
Attendees can expect 20+ beer stations pouring samples of specialty beers crafted from local fresh hop harvests from local farms in collaboration with local breweries.
Participating beer makers and hop farmers include:
- Amsterdam Brewery + Clear Valley Hops
- Barnstormer Brewing Co. + Just Rite Hops
- Big Rock Brewery + Tavistock Hop Company
- Caledon Hills Brewing Company + Beaver Valley Hops
- Church-Key Brewing Company + Church-Key Hops
- Duggan’s Brewery Parkdale + Heritage Hills Organics
- GoodLot Farmstead Brewing Co. + GoodLot Farmstead Hops
- Hometown Brew Co. + VQH Farms
- Macleans Ales Inc. + Macleans Hops
- Muskoka Brewery + Highland Hop Yard
- Niagara Oast House Brewers + Tavistock Hop Company
- Northwinds Brewhouse & Kitchen + Heritage Hills Organics
- Parsons Brewing Company + Pleasant Valley Hops
- Radical Road Brewing Co. + Pleasant Valley Hops
- Redline Brewhouse + Highland Hop Yard
- Revel Cider Co. + Upper Twenty Creek Farm
- Rorschach Brewing Company + VQH Farms
- Sawdust City Brewing Co. + Clear Valley Hops
- The Collingwood Brewery + BigHead Hops
- The Second Wedge Brewery + 6th Hops
- Wellington Brewery + Erin Ridge Farms
Ticket prices include three vouchers worth $2 each and a Fresh Hop Fest souvenir glass. Additional drink vouchers and food will be available to purchase (cash only) on site.
A portion of all ticket sales will go to support the Canadian Music Therapy Trust Fund.
Fresh Hop Fest
When: October 18, 6 pm to 10 pm
Where: Berkeley Church, 315 Queen Street East, Toronto
- A guide to EVERY single craft brewery in Toronto
- 10 of Toronto’s best brewpub patios (MAP)
- Mill Street Brewery just released its first ever Small Batch Gin