Well, Toronto, we hate to say it but another summer has (almost) come and gone.
Which means our lazy weekends spent patio hopping or dockside in Muskoka will soon be coming to a bittersweet end.
But, if you’re on the hunt for a new gig (or even just interested in seeing what’s available) for fall, we’ve rounded up 13 Toronto companies hiring like crazy right now.
Get your resume ready.
- Lush Cosmetics hiring more than 500 full-time positions in Toronto
- Here’s how Byron Vallis opened his own Canadian brewery at 24
- Why Yanal Dhailieh quit his Salesforce job to sell t-shirts and build Peace Collective
- Who: Backbase is a global FinTech company headquartered in Amsterdam on a mission to create the best digital banking experience for millions of end-users around the world. Backbase is proud of our inclusive workplace and our diversity internationally currently hosts more than 60 nationalities across nine offices giving you a chance to work on projects with people from all over the globe.
- Jobs: Current openings include Solutions Architect, Sr. Project Manager, Business Analyst, Delivery Director, and Professional Services Director, to name a few.
- Perks: The Toronto office is located walking distance from Union Station in the heart of the financial district. Unlimited beverages and healthy snacks are at your disposal with the best happy hour Socials every Thursday in the trendy office lounge serving signature cocktails, international beers and snacks.
- More: You can find out more about our current job openings and the way we do things at Backbase Careers.
- Who: Givex is an end-to-end customer engagement solution that provides POS, gift cards, and loyalty solutions to Canada’s restaurant industry.
- Jobs: Current openings include Business Development Manager, Client Services Representative, and Systems Administrator.
- Perks: You’ll get to work in a high-energy open office environment right downtown, with a fast-growing, global technology company. Givex offers long-term career growth with promotions from within the company and the opportunity to relocate internationally. Plus, there is always fresh fruit available.
- More: You can learn more about Givex and its current openings by heading over to its careers page.
Traction on Demand
- Who: Traction on Demand is one of North America’s largest independent Salesforce consulting partner and app development firm. The company has consistently been recognized as one of the fastest-growing, best managed and happiest workplaces in North America. Traction on Demand also hosts business and tech-focused conferences throughout the year.
- Jobs: Traction on Demand is growing quickly and currently hiring more than 20 roles in Toronto including Business Development Managers, Salesforce.com Consultants, Salesforce Architects, Data Architects, Full Stack Developers, Project Managers, Software Program Managers, among others.
- Perks: Wellness lunch program, fitness allowance, annual team camp, flexible hours, monthly community events, veteran sidekick program, professional development fund, and more.
- More: To learn more about Traction on Demand and check out the current openings, visit their jobs page.
- Who: Xero is an easy-to-use global cloud-based accounting platform for small businesses and their advisors. The company has 1.4 million subscribers in more than 180 countries. Xero seamlessly integrates with more than 700 apps and it was ranked No. 1 by Forbes as the World’s Most Innovative Growth Company for two years running.
- Jobs: Xero Canada is growing their Toronto team and is currently hiring a Senior Software Engineer, Internal Client Support Engineer, Software Engineer, and Education Specialist.
- Perks: Xero offers a number of great benefits and perks including flexible working arrangements, Health and Wellness benefits coverage, a generous employee share scheme, and leave allowance.
- More: To learn more about Xero and check out the current openings, visit their careers page.
- Who: Drop is a rapidly growing technology start-up that aspires to become the “Snapchat of Loyalty.” Through its mobile app, users can supercharge their debit and credit cards to automatically earn points from places from their favourite brands, like Starbucks, Under Armour, Forever 21, and Uber. Users can then redeem points for rewards at popular restaurants, brands, retailers, and more.
- Jobs: Drop is looking to find candidates for the following positions: Business Operations & Strategy Associate, Customer support Associate, Visual Designer, Backend Engineer, Data Analyst, Frontend Engineer, Full-Stack Engineer, Accountant, and an Office Manager.
- Perks: Located on Toronto’s vibrant Richmond Street, perks include team retreats, flexible schedules, team lunches, and competitive health and dental benefits.
- More: To learn more about Drop and these exciting opportunities, make sure to visit the career page.
- Who: Toronto-based HiMama is an app that allows parents to communicate with daycares through digital communications such as face-to-face calls, real-time picture updates, and digital daily reports.
- Jobs: Current openings include Junior Customer Success Manager, Human Resources Generalist, Human Resources Manager, Back End Software Engineer, Full Stack Engineer, Senior Back End Engineer, Senior Full Stack Engineer, Senior UX Designer, UI/UX Designer, Revenue Operations Analyst, Salesforce Administrator, Salesforce Developer/Administrator, Account Executive, Inbound Sales & BDR Manager, and Vice President of Sales.
- Perks: Employee perks include pet-friendly office, professional development, monthly celebrations, benefits, weekly happy hours, free fruit and snacks.
- More: You can learn more about HiMama and these new openings on the company career page.
- Who: Wave is changing the way millions of small businesses make, spend, and track money. Wave delivers innovative financial services and award-winning free software to small- and micro-businesses around the world to help businesses grow and thrive.
- Jobs: Wave is looking to hire an Accounting Associate, Accounting Coach, Content Marketing Manager, Customer Support (payroll specialist), Customer Support Specialist, Director of Engineering, Director of Product Management, Machine Learning Engineering Lead, Growth Engineer, IT Coordinator (six-month contract), Operations Engineer, Product Marketing Manager, Senior Accounting Analyst, Senior Data Insights Analyst, Senior Software Engineer, Software Engineer (Ruby), Sr. Product Designer, and a Talent Acquisition Manager.
- Perks: Top-of-the-line MacBooks, full benefits package starting day one, annual wellness allowance, education and conference allowance, stock options, serious career development and mentorship opportunities, flexible working hours, fully loaded kitchens: snacks/fruits/drinks/beer, comfortable office with room to hang out socially, glorious rooftop patio with a view of Downtown Toronto, and most importantly a dog-friendly office.
- More: You can learn more about these opportunities on the Wave jobs page.
- Who: Shoelace helps e-commerce merchants retarget shoppers who abandoned the site through retargeting campaigns. Most businesses don’t have the budget to hire an expert and Shoelace is automating the role of a human expert and offering it at scale to those who otherwise couldn’t afford one.
- Jobs: Shoelace is currently looking to hire a Facebook Ads Specialist (Retargeting), Digital Marketing Specialist, Customer Success Manager, Sales Development Representative (SDR), and a Senior Software Engineer.
- Perks: You’ll not only get to work alongside an incredibly talented team, you’ll get to enjoy fun team bonding lunches and activities, and also attend industry conferences and events.
- More: You can learn about each of these roles on the Shoelace job page.
- Who: Rover is a mobile app engagement platform which leverages iBeacon and geofence technology to help marketers connect with their customers at the right time with relevant content. Clients include the Pittsburgh Penguins, Ford, Staples, P&G, and Maple Leaf Sports & Entertainment.
- Jobs: Rover is looking to hire a Digital Graphic Designer and a Customer Success Specialist.
- Perks: You’ll get to join a team of bright-minded individuals, work in a collaborative and culture driven atmosphere and work with some incredible clients.
- More: You can find out more about these positions on the Rover job page.
- Who: Opencare is the largest leading platform that enables patients to connect with the perfect healthcare provider.
- Jobs: Opencare is currently looking to hire a Chief of Staff, Phone Support Lead, Account Executive, Full Stack Developer, and a Growth Product Manager.
- Perks: Learning and personal growth, competitive compensation, equity in Opencare, full health benefits, healthy snacks, and a beer fridge, and unlimited vacation and sick days.
- More: Learn more about this company and current openings on the Opencare career page.
- Who: Plooto is a payment management platform for business-to-business payments that’s changing the world of commerce by making it easier, faster, and cheaper for businesses to manage their payments.
- Jobs: Current openings include a Demand Generation Marketing Specialist, Client Success and Support Executive (Fintech), Compliance Associate (KYC/AML), Sales Executive, Director of Sales, and a C# .Net Full Stack Developer.
- Perks: While there are no employee perks listed on the company website, you’ll get to join a company that’s rapidly growing, work at an awesome downtown office steps away from the TTC, and work with a great team, and amazing products.
- More: You can learn about all of these jobs, and what exactly a Sales Ninja is on the Plooto jobs page.
- Who: Koho is changing the way Canadians bank. Through the Koho platform, which targets millennials, users are able to seamlessly manage their money through a mobile app and the reloadable prepaid Koho Visa card.
- Jobs: Koho Toronto is looking to hire a Director of Engineering, Frontend Developer, User Success Agent, Backend Developer, Sr. Software Engineer, and a QA Analyst.
- Perks: You’ll be joining a rapidly growing organization filled with hungry financial tech enthusiasts. Not only will you get to work at a downtown office, but you’ll also get to enjoy weekly free team lunches, full health and dental benefits, earn equity, fun team events, and more.
- More: You can learn more about Koho’s openings on the jobs page.
- Who: Hockeystick is a Toronto-based private market data and software provider that helps companies achieve Hockeystick growth using data.
- Jobs: Hockeystick is currently looking to hire a Software Engineer, Leada Data Analyst, Senior Product Manager, Associate Product Manager, and a Product Designer.
- Perks: You’ll get to join a team comprised of world-class entrepreneurs and domain experts that work tirelessly to help each other scale, grow and succeed.
- More: You can learn more about these positions on the Hockeystick careers page.