FEATURED ON THE LISTED GUIDE
How often do you get to dress up for a garden party in Toronto?
Well, tomorrow you can because there’s a FREE pre-launch party taking place for a new Saisons condo project at Concord Park Place Presentation Centre.
It’s not just any old garden party however.
To celebrate the new Saisons project, the developers are recreating a European-style maze garden that you can explore. It’s your opportunity to get a sneak peak of the French garden design that will be in the new project.
And you get to dress up. So put on your most elegant gown, a flamboyant fascinator, dust off your old tux, and get ready for the most glamorous event of the year.
Throughout the luxe party, you’ll get to enjoy a variety of gourmet foods like artisan cheese and charcuterie boards, mushroom crêpes, french macaroons, and more. And if you’re a vino enthusiast, you can sample a fine selection of French wines from different regions. There will even be sommeliers onsite who can offer you tips on wine tasting and food pairings.
And it’s most certainly worthwhile to dress your best because you could win the ‘Best Hat’ or ‘Best Dressed’ title. If you do, you’ll win a trip for two to France.
1. Visit the photo booth during the garden party to enter the contest.
2. Have your photo taken by the photographer onsite.
3. Your photo will be posted on the Concord Park Place Facebook page.
4. Invite your friends to LIKE the Concord Park Place Facebook page and to vote for their favourite contestant.
5. The photo with the most Facebook LIKES by October 19th, 2017 at 11:59pm (EST) wins!
This contest is being run in accordance with Saisons’ Garden Parties own rules and regulations.
When: September 30, 2 to 5 pm
Where: Concord Park Place Presentation Centre – Sheppard Avenue East