This weekly round-up spotlights new Toronto restaurants and bars plus incoming establishments that you should have on your radar.
Here are the newest restaurants to eat at in Toronto right now:
- Campo Food Hall, the Spanish food court and marketplace from Chef Rob Bragagnolo (Carver) officially opens tomorrow, November 24 at 433 King Street West.
- The Cheesecake Factory is officially open at Yorkdale Shopping Centre (3401 Dufferin Street).
- Also opening November 24, Kay Pacha, a new Peruvian kitchen and Pisco bar at 744 St. Clair Avenue West.
- Express Bar, a new spot from the folks behind Superpoint Pizza is newly opened at 269 Dunn Avenue.
- Butterchick, a new fast food Indian kitchen is coming soon to 4841 Yonge Street inside the Yonge Sheppard Center Food Court.
- CRAFT Beer Market at 1 Adelaide Street East opens December 6 and is ready to serve up beer-friendly brunch, lunch, dinner, and desserts.
- Dineen Coffee Co. is opening its third location in Toronto’s east side. The new cafe is going in at 1042 Gerrard Street East.
- Green Tea Restaurant, a popular chain from Southern China is set to open its first Toronto location at First Markham Place (3235 Hwy 7 East, Unit 18, Markham) this December.
- Sho Izakaya is coming soon to 1406 Queen Street West at Dunn.
- Sushi Mori Japanese Restaurant, a new spot serving up contemporary sushi and washoku Japanese cuisine, is in the works at 30 Eglinton East.
- You can now get Chudleigh's Apple Crumble Pie delivered
- South China's popular Green Tea Restaurant is opening its first Canadian location this December
- Dineen Coffee Co. opening a new location on Gerrard East