The start of a new year typically brings a renewed focus on your career. Unfortunately, the pathways in marketing aren’t always clear.
As soon as you master a social platform, the kids have moved on to something new. You finally become a SalesForce wiz, but the job you’re eyeing uses HubSpot.
Should you do online courses to upskill or dedicate the next several years to an MBA?
The options seem endless while the outcomes provide no guarantees.
To try and make sense of the career path confusion, the next Content Talks Toronto will be asking a panel of marketing recruiters, educators and managers what you should be focusing on to take your career to the next level in 2019.
- Craig Lund, Head Hunter, Founder & President of Marketing Talent Inc
- Anne McNeil, Partner, murmuration
- Emily Baillie, Digital Marketing Educator & Social Media Marketing Consultant
Host: Michael Smith, Host & Founder of Content Talks Toronto and Digital Marketing Specialist at Smart & Biggar
Who should attend:
- Communications and Public Relations specialists
- Students and professionals looking for careers in content
What to expect:
- 6.00 pm - 6.45 pm: Check-in and networking: Grab a beer and a slice of pizza (included in the cost) and network with other professionals.
- 6.45 pm - 7.45 pm: A panel discussion from experts in content. There will also be an opportunity to ask questions.
- 7.45 pm - 8:30 pm: More networking. Meet our panelists or chat to the crowd about what you have just learned.