Colony Digital, Daily Hive’s creative agency as well as Daily Hive, are looking for a motivated and results-driven Senior Digital Marketer to join the team! Reporting directly to the CEO, this is a full-time position based in downtown Vancouver.
Who we are
Colony Digital is a full service digital agency that builds brands worth talking about. As a division of Daily Hive, Colony works on a variety of creative projects including: web design, e-commerce, app design, digital marketing, photography, videography and all things digital.
Who you are
- You know how to present your work effectively, and articulately communicate design rationale to stakeholders
- You’re an excellent communicator and a team player capable of working along with high motivated and driven team
- You have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic startup environment
What you’ll do
- Lead the strategy, development, execution and optimization of paid & earned digital efforts to increase consumer/reader acquisition.
- Drive development and management of digital co-branded marketing & co-partnerships with clients & partners.
- Measure the performance and optimize digital campaigns, offers, content strategy, and site development/functionality, etc. to maximize consumer/reader acquisition & revenue opportunities.
- Find ways to further enhance SEO & SEM on all digital properties.
- Develop & manage email marketing campaigns.
- Collaborate with the internal social media teams.
- Implement reporting tools/processes for different cross-functional teams.
- Provide digital marketing expertise to cross-functional teams.
- Opportunity to shape and build a digital marketing team in the long run.
- Identify new opportunities to applying new technologies, digital products and services to online campaigns & properties.
- Project manage various creative, technical and internal clients.
- 5+ years experience in digital marketing & e-commerce
- Proven track record of delivering multifaceted, digitally driven campaigns from strategy through execution and leveraging data to drive strategic direction and optimize marketing programs.
- Portfolio demonstrating work, analytics and metrics will be required as part of the interview process.
- Strong digital copywriting, design, content marketing, and verbal communication skills required
- Exceptional project management skills – ability to prioritize, multi-task, focus, lead, influence and delegate
- Must have proven ability to translate customer insights into successful digital marketing programs and a high degree of creativity to find new, compelling ways to reach and communicate to customers
- Ability to interpret and apply brands standards to online marketing initiatives
- Email marketing savvy
- Strong understanding of outbound/inbound marketing strategies
- Experience with B2B & B2C properties
- Experience creating and implementing successful programs for: paid search, paid social, display and content marketing
- Experience with Paid Ads (Google, Bing, etc)
- Experience using Google Analytics or other marketing analytics tools (IE: AHrefs, MOZ, HubSpot, Majestic)
- Experienced with SEO, Site & conversion optimization
- Google Adwords certification or Facebook certification
- Experience with online marketplaces (Amazon, eBay, Wish, Etsy)
The benefits of working with us
- Opportunity: The opportunity here is endless! You’ll have a strong potential for long-term career growth and development with a fast-growing company
- Collaborative environment and the opportunity to be part of a hard-working team that feels more like family than co-workers
- Opportunity to enrol in the company’s benefits program following the 3 month probation period
Our office is located in the heart of Yaletown and includes a video game room, an open bar and at least one furry four-legged friend to play catch with! You’ll also be able to enjoy occasional catered team lunches, Social Thursdays and the opportunity to attend various team outings and events around the city.
Are you ready to dive in and become part of a fast-paced, growing agency? APPLY HERE. We thank all applicants for applying, however, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Colony Digital is an organization that values creativity, innovative thinking, and diversity. We offer a great opportunity to work alongside passionate and intelligent individuals, and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Posted June 2, 2018