Who we are
Daily Hive is the premier Canadian digital media publication for millennials. We are laser focused in delivering quality hyperlocal content to serve more than 3 million visitors per month.
Daily Hive is seeking ambitious go-getters fascinated by media who want to work in a fun, fast-paced environment with an energetic team. We are looking for individuals with initiative and passion to support the growth of Daily Hive’s local advertising business.
The Project Manager is responsible for managing all aspects of campaigns delivery, working closely to the Sales team and ensuring an excellent internal cross department collaboration.
What you’ll be doing
- Be the main point of contact for clients from the project confirmation to project closure
- Ensure clients and internal cross-functional teams have an explicit understanding of project goals, deliverables, timelines, and budgets
- Communicating with external and internal stakeholder groups during each project phase to ensure properly managed communication, project scope, resource allocation
- Facilitating professional client meetings: phone calls, project updates, and review sessions
- Delivering timely projects that result in satisfied clients and project teams
- Participating in strategic planning and conceptual ideation sessions both internally and externally
- Maintain and schedule campaigns across multiple platforms while ensuring they are delivered in a timely manner
- Tracking project progress, reporting on project status, major issues/obstacles encountered and making recommendations regarding projects scope changes
Who you are
- Previous experience as an account manager, dealing with a high volume of digital projects in a digital agency environment.
- Basic understanding of the digital marketing and social media landscape (DFP, Google Analytics, Social insights)
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate with clients in a professional manner
- Effective time management, multi-tasking, leadership, and organizational skills
- Ability to motivate, challenge and drive colleagues to create high quality and best-in-class projects, while balancing the schedules
- Ability to work under pressure and within extremely tight deadlines
- Experience with basic project management tools. (Google Doc, Slack, Airtable,etc.)
- University or college degree is preferred
- PMP certification is an asset
The benefits of working with us
- Medical/dental/vision benefits starting after three months
- Opportunity: The opportunity here is endless! You’ll have a strong potential for long-term career growth and development with a fast-growing company
- Collaborative environment and the opportunity to be part of a hard-working team that feels more like family than co-workers
- Conveniently located office in downtown Toronto.
Are you ready to dive in and become part of a fast-paced, growing media company? APPLY HERE.
We thank all applicants for applying, however, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Daily Hive is an organization that values creativity, innovative thinking, and diversity. We offer a great opportunity to work alongside passionate and intelligent individuals, and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Posted: January 14, 2019