Colony Digital, Daily Hive’s creative agency, is looking for an extremely organized and efficient individual to join the team as an Operations Coordinator.
Working closely with the Project Manager and department heads and reporting to the CEO, this is an entry-level, full-time position based in downtown Vancouver. We are looking for a highly motivated candidate with an interest in working on and organizing digital projects and creative production.
This position is not limited to the responsibilities listed below and will require you to wear multiple hats.
Who we are
Colony Digital is a full service digital agency that builds brands worth talking about. As a division of Daily Hive, Colony works on a variety of creative projects including: web design, e-commerce, app design, digital marketing, photography, videography, and all things digital.
What you’ll be doing
- Take ownership of smaller, high-volume client needs, deliverables, billing, and communications (both internal and external) as needed by Projects Manager
- Collaborate with Project Manager on a regular basis to provide updates on client tasks and communications as needed
- Maintain and coordinate daily schedules including meetings, conference calls, client events and meetings, and video & photo shoots
- Coordinate the day-to-day administrative functions within Colony Digital, such as taking accurate meeting minutes and providing operational support for office needs
- Provide logistical and production support to the Video and Photos teams, including but limited to booking taxis, couriers, hotels, shooting locations, talent as needed
- Perform work-related errands as requested such as going to the post office, bank or purchasing supplies as required for video/photo shoots
- Organize the calendar and schedule events and meetings for the CEO
Who you are
- Proven administrative assistance experience
- Ability to problem solve and think quickly on your feet
- Experience working within a digital agency or similar industry is an asset
- Extremely organized, strong attention to detail and able to handle multiple projects at once with a demonstrated interest in growing into a projects management capacity
- Efficient, hard worker, eager to go the extra mile to get the job done
- Excellent communicator and collaborator and are capable of receiving and giving constructive feedback
- Able to work alongside an extremely talented group of individuals
- Self-starter with an adaptable attitude who can handle working on tight deadlines
The benefits of working with us
- Opportunity: The opportunity here is endless! You’ll have a strong potential for long-term career growth and development with a fast-growing company
- Option to enrol in the Group Benefits program following the 3 month probation period
- Collaborative environment and the opportunity to be part of a hard-working team that feels more like family than co-workers
- Conveniently located office in downtown Vancouver near transit hubs
Our office is located in the heart of Yaletown and includes a video game room, an open bar and at least one furry four-legged friend to play catch with! You’ll also be able to enjoy occasional catered team lunches, Social Thursdays and the opportunity to attend various team outings and events around the city.
Are you ready to dive in and become part of a fast-paced, growing media company? APPLY HERE. We thank all applicants for applying, however, only successful candidates will be contacted.
Colony Digital is an organization that values creativity, innovative thinking, and diversity. We offer a great opportunity to work alongside passionate and intelligent individuals, and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Posted May 8, 2018