Daily Hive is the premier Canadian digital media publication for millennials. We are laser focused in delivering quality hyperlocal content to serve more than 3.5 million visitors per month. We are seeking ambitious go-getters fascinated by media who want to work in a fun, fast-paced environment with an energetic team.
If you are an enthusiastic on-camera presenter and are interested in joining our team on a freelance basis in Toronto, Vancouver, Calgary or Montreal, we are looking for you! You’ll be able to engage with audiences in our videos over our various social platforms.
This role is perfect for you if you are :
- Comfortable speaking and expressing opinions and reactions, on-camera
- Passionate about working in a fast-paced environment
- A strong communicator, and receptive to feedback and direction
- A strategic and creative thinker who can proactively problem solve
- Able to work well under pressure with minimal supervision, and in collaboration with team members
What you’ll get up to:
- Research information required for the videos
- Write/Prepare short scripts, such as intros and outros
- Working with our team to determine story coverage
- Experiencing various activities or events on-camera
- Vlogging experience is an asset
- Experience presenting on-camera
- Experience with self-promotion or active engagement with social media
- Understanding of all social media platforms
- Travel as necessary
Benefits of working with us
- Strong potential for long-term career growth and development with a fast-growing company.
- Be part of a crazy, hard-working team that feels more like family than co-workers.
Interested? APPLY HERE. We thank all applicants for applying, however, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Daily Hive is an organization that values creativity, innovative thinking, and diversity. We offer a great opportunity to work alongside passionate and intelligent individuals, and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Posted February 8, 2019