Left Side Navigation
Left Side Navigation
Role: Social Media Lead
Who you are
You are a socially savvy individual who loves all things digital. You're an organized individual who is able to oversee multiple social media accounts at once across multiple platforms and switch tasks quickly when needed. You have a strong attention to detail and are usually the first one to spot mistakes. In addition to this, you're great at writing captions and creating engaging, creative content. You're a manager who is a team player and can step in to support your team when needed.
What you'll do
- Support social and marketing projects and campaigns alongside SMM
- Innovate on social media best practices and propose new ideas to improve publishing
- Explore opportunities on social media to best use new media like video
- Enhance Daily Hive’s social media presence on secondary platforms such as LinkedIn and Reddit
- Work within a dynamic team, participating in larger campaigns and executing on required social media tactics to drive campaign goals
- Activate community partnerships on social media
- Responsible for maintaining and managing several social media accounts while ensuring brand consistency and voice
- Staying engaged with followers on social media, including responding to all relevant messages and comments on all platforms
- Grow Daily Hive’s social media platforms by sourcing, curating, editing and posting engaging content
- Develop and maintain a social media content calendar, ensuring that content is scheduled within the minimum amount of advanced time required
- Ensure appropriate analytics are tracked and reported on for all social campaigns and posts
- Actively participate in the creation of all social content marketing plans to increase both the volume of followers through social media channels as well as the engagement level of such followers (Facebook, Instagram, Tik Tok, Twitter, LinkedIn Pinterest and YouTube)
- Stay up to date on new trends in social media and provide ongoing recommendations for new social initiatives and tactics to deliver on social media strategic objectives and goals
- Identify new marketing opportunities and successfully implement them end to end
- Work with all departments to achieve successful execution and implementation of all digital media solutions
- Shoot and edit quick consumption videos on your phone on FB, Instagram, Tik Tok and Twitter, as needed
- Appear in videos as needed
- Work weekends or evenings as required.
What you have
- You are highly proficient with the latest version of Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter (required)
- You have experience with TikTok, Pinterest, LinkedIn and YouTube (preferred)
- Previous education and/or coursework in communications or marketing (preferred)
- You have experience working with Adobe Creative Cloud including Photoshop and Premiere Pro (preferred)
- You have previous experience working in a similar position (preferred)
- You have excellent writing skills
- You have a hyperactive eye for detail
- You are extremely savvy for all things social
- You have excellent planning, organization, and time management skills
- You are a self-motivated, team player who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- You are up-to-date on the newest tools and changes to platforms
While these are responsibilities associated with your position, please note that this job requires you to wear multiple hats.
Benefits of working with us
- Hybrid work environment with the ability to work remotely.
- Flexible work schedule and paid time off.
- 11 mandatory paid days off per year (Flex Days) to allow you to prioritize your health.
- Ability to be part of a fast growing company with a fun team and work culture and opportunities for growth.
We thank all applicants for applying, however, only successful candidates will be contacted. **Please submit resumes as PDFs**
Daily Hive is an organization that values creativity, innovative thinking, inclusivity and diversity. We offer a great opportunity to work alongside passionate and intelligent individuals, and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.