Left Side Navigation
Left Side Navigation
Daily Hive is seeking an experienced Product Designer to work cross-functionally across the product, editorial, sales, client services, finance and marketing teams to deliver design value throughout the product life cycle. Your number one job is to tackle user problems and contribute to the overall product strategy.
What you'll do
- Take into account both users' needs and business objectives to find a creative solution that brings value to our readers and the company
- Set design requirements based on information from internal teams and user research
- Conduct design reviews and share your work regularly with stakeholders
- Create MVPs, and ensure product excellence through launch and iteration
- Ship, measure and improve designs based on quantitative and qualitative feedback
- Analyze how a new product satisfies market needs and consumer preferences
- Present product design ideas to cross-functional teams and senior leadership
- Coordinate with other team members to ensure consistent and accurate communication
- Collaborate with Sales, Client Services, and Marketing Departments on Product marketing materials
- Stay up to date on current industry trends and market conditions
- Identify future opportunities, working as a thought partner to the product
- Explore the opportunity to create a UAT environment & discipline for Daily Hive
What you have
- Portfolio link with examples of previous work
- 4+ years of relevant design experience
- Experience working in an agile environment to iterate and ship work that balances user and business needs
- Proven experience in all phases of the design process including user research, user flow copywriting, wire-framing, prototyping, visual design, interaction design, and usability testing
- Knowledge and interest in product strategy and vision
- Fluency in modern design tools (Sketch, InVision or Figma) and processes with skills in facilitation, research, interaction design, and visual design
- Strong understanding of user-centered design principles
- Communication skills and ability to achieve results through influence and persuasion
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Special attention to Mobile experiences
Benefits of working with us
- Hybrid work environment with the ability to work remotely.
- Flexible work schedule and paid time off.
- 12 mandatory paid days off per year (Flex Days) to allow you to prioritize your health.
- Full benefits package (medical, vision, dental and extended health) starting after three months.
- Ability to be part of a fast growing company with a fun team and work culture and opportunities for growth.
If you are interested in joining our fast-growing company, apply here! We thank all applicants for applying, however, only successful candidates will be contacted when there is an open position.
Please submit your resume as a PDF.
Daily Hive is an organization that values creativity, innovative thinking, inclusivity and diversity. We offer a great opportunity to work alongside passionate and intelligent individuals, and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.