Who you are
You are a forward thinking individual who knows their way around the social media landscape. You’re organized, analytical, and are always looking to identify opportunities for improvement. You can take on a project and see it through to completion. You have a strong attention to detail and are usually the first one to spot mistakes. In addition to this, you're a great communicator and can translate the successes and challenges we face on social media, for all to understand.
What you’ll do
- Lead special social and marketing projects and campaigns
- Using analytics platforms like Google Analytics, Momently, Crowdtangle and Iconosquare, create regular social media reports for various stakeholders across the company
- Define monthly and quarterly social media goals based on key KPIs alongside the Social Media Manager
- Innovate on social media best practices and propose new ideas to improve publishing
- Activate community partnerships on social media
- Support passive revenue initiatives using social media
- Work with Daily Hive’s DEI (Diversity, Equality and Inclusion) committee to introduce and maintain initiatives that work towards all social media channels being inclusive and equal spaces
- Explore opportunities on social media to best use new media like video
- Enhance Daily Hive’s social media presence on secondary platforms such as LinkedIn and Reddit
- Work within a dynamic team, participating in larger campaigns and executing on required social media tactics to drive campaign goals
What you have
- You have 2-4 years of social media and/or marketing experience
- You have a bachelor's degree in business, communications, or a related field
- You have experience working with Adobe Creative Cloud including Photoshop and Premiere Pro
- You have experience managing projects, from conceptualization all the way through to building final reports
- You are a strong communicator
- You have a hyperactive eye for detail
- You are extremely savvy for everything and all things social
- You have excellent planning, organization, and time management skills
- You are a self-motivated, team player who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- You are up-to-date on the newest tools and changes to platforms
Benefits of working with us
- Hybrid work environment with the ability to work remotely.
- Flexible work schedule and paid time off.
- 12 mandatory paid days off per year (Flex Days) to allow you to prioritize your health.
- Full benefits package (medical, vision, dental and extended health) starting after three months.
- Ability to be part of a fast growing company with a fun team and work culture and opportunities for growth.
If you are interested in joining our fast-growing company, apply here! We thank all applicants for applying, however, only successful candidates will be contacted when there is an open position.
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR RESUME AS A PDF **
Daily Hive is an organization that values creativity, innovative thinking, and diversity. We offer a great opportunity to work alongside passionate and intelligent individuals, and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.