Role: Senior Account Executive
Manager: Director of Sales
Location: Toronto (currently operating remotely due to COVID-19)
Who you are
As a Senior Account Executive, you are a natural born leader in digital media, and have grown your career selling with and/or into marketing / advertising agencies over the last 5+ years. You are well connected in Toronto, and Eastern Canada as a whole, with experience in direct agency-side selling. You are a true relationship builder who is motivated by driving revenue and contributing to company growth. You over exceed quota and push the status quo.
What you'll do
- Day-to-day management of agency relationships in Eastern Canadian Region
- Generation of new business relationships in agencies in Eastern Canada
- Develop sales strategies to achieve revenue and market growth objectives
- Align with executive leadership and cross functional teams to ensure the achievement of sales and company goals
- Review relevant data and sales forecasts to analyze the market and trends
- Effective management of Salesforce and sales pipeline, and sales forecasting
- Consistent achievement of territory sales quota
- Provide knowledge and guidance to clients in regards to digital marketing strategies to help them make value driven / smart decisions
- Partial mentorship of junior level agency sales staff
What you have
- 5+ years experience in agency-side sales in Eastern Canada, preferably in Toronto
- Publisher-side selling experience
- Large network in Toronto agency world, and able to generate business through these
- Deep knowledge of digital marketing and ability to craft effective / smart strategies for clients
- Strong knowledge of programmatic campaigns
- Experience in major buys / campaigns ($100,000+)
- Proven ability to close business and exceed sales targets ($1.5M+ / yr).
Our ideal candidate
- Has a willingness to go above and beyond
- Is articulate, and an excellent communicator both internally and externally
- Has a deep understanding of business and marketing, and how to provide value to clients
- Has an entrepreneurial spirit, is ambitious, self motivated and not afraid of challenges, or
outside the box thinking
- Ability to think on the fly, and work effectively in an ever-changing environment
- Self-starter who excels in a start-up like environment
- Resourceful and willing to roll up sleeves and get whatever is required to close the sale done
Benefits of working with us
- Hybrid work environment with the ability to work remotely.
- Flexible work schedule and paid time off.
- 12 mandatory paid days off per year (Flex Days) to allow you to prioritize your health.
- Full benefits package (medical, vision, dental and extended health) starting after three months.
- Ability to be part of a fast growing company with a fun team and work culture and opportunities for growth.
We thank all applicants for applying, however, only successful candidates will be contacted.
**Please submit your resume as a PDF file**
Daily Hive is an organization that values creativity, innovative thinking, inclusion and diversity. We offer a great opportunity to work alongside passionate and intelligent individuals, and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.