Who you are
If you are a goal-oriented, driven and hungry Sales Executive who is ready to get out there and get the job done, we are looking for you! The Account Executive must be able to cater towards a variety of industries and be responsible for growing and maintaining your client base by offering digital products from a diverse set to meet client needs. On top of that, you're quick, passionate, fun to be around, and of course, enjoy a little competitiveness.
This is a full-time, permanent role based in Calgary reporting to the Director of Sales. This role is currently operating remotely.
What you have
- Experience in digital sales, preferred.
- Content marketing notions, preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent time management, organization, quantitative, and analytical skills.
- Proactive disposition towards client relationships.
- Ability to interface with clients both remotely and face-to-face.
- High-level understanding and keen interest in media and advertising trends/landscapes.
- Proven track record in high productivity and meeting deadlines.
- Consultative sales approach with a knack for marketing.
- Proficiency in the use of social media platforms and interactive web applications, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, WordPress, and Google Analytics, a plus.
What you'll get to do
- Responsible for building and sustaining Daily Hive relationships with Local Advertisers
- Book and lead client meetings as required to better understand client needs.
- Consult brands in latest digital marketing practices and developing custom advertising campaigns across multiple platforms.
- Liaise with internal departments on the development and implementation of campaigns.
- Produce compelling presentations/media plans and successfully deliver them in a way that demonstrates benefit to the client.
- Manage of all aspects of the sales cycle from lead generation through to the proposal, presentation and finally to contract negotiation and close
- Grow and maintain your client base, sometimes requiring national or international travel
- Work with a driven and highly motivated team to support overall sales operations.
Benefits of working with us
- Medical/Dental/Vision benefits starting after three months.
- Strong potential for long-term career growth and development with a fast-growing company.
- Opportunity for further education and training.
- Be part of a team that feels more like family than co-workers.
If you are interested in joining our fast-growing company at our office in Toronto, apply here! We thank all applicants for applying, however, only successful candidates will be contacted when there is an open position.
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR RESUME AS A PDF **
Daily Hive is an organization that values creativity, innovative thinking, and diversity. We offer a great opportunity to work alongside passionate and intelligent individuals, and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.