Role: Senior Account Executive
Manager: Director of Sales
As a Senior Account Executive, you are a natural born leader in digital media, and have grown your career selling with and/or into marketing / advertising agencies over the last 5+ years. You are well connected in Vancouver and Western Canada as a whole, with experience in direct selling. You are a true relationship builder who is motivated by driving revenue and contributing to company growth. You over exceed quota and push the status quo.
What you'll do
- Day-to-day management of Daily Hive relationships with local advertisers
- Develop sales strategies to achieve revenue and market growth objectives
- Align with executive leadership and cross functional teams to ensure the achievement of sales and company goals
- Review relevant data and sales forecasts to analyze the market and trends
- Effective management of Salesforce and sales pipeline, and sales forecasting
- Provide knowledge and guidance to clients in regards to digital marketing strategies to help them make value driven / smart decisions
- Consult brands in latest digital marketing practices and developing custom advertising campaigns across multiple platform
- Liaise with internal departments on the development and implementation of campaigns
- Produce compelling presentations/media plans and successfully deliver them in a way that demonstrates benefit to the client
- Manage of all aspects of the sales cycle from lead generation through to the proposal, presentation and finally to contract negotiation and close
- Grow and maintain your client base, sometimes requiring national or international travel
- Work with a driven and highly motivated team to support overall sales operations
What you have
- 5+ years experience in digital sales
- Publisher-side selling experience
- Large network in Vancouver, able to generate business through these relationships
- Deep knowledge of digital marketing and ability to craft effective / smart strategies for clients
- Strong knowledge of programmatic campaigns
- High-level understanding and keen interest in media and advertising trends/landscapes.
- Proven track record in high productivity and meeting deadlines.
- Consultative sales approach with a knack for marketing.
- Proficiency in the use of social media platforms and interactive web applications, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, WordPress, and Google Analytics, a plus.
Our ideal candidate
- Has a willingness to go above and beyond
- Is articulate, and an excellent communicator both internally and externally
- Has a deep understanding of business and marketing, and how to provide value to clients
- Has an entrepreneurial spirit, is ambitious, self motivated and not afraid of challenges, or
outside the box thinking
- Ability to think on the fly, and work effectively in an ever-changing environment
- Self-starter who excels in a start-up like environment
- Resourceful and willing to roll up sleeves and get whatever is required to close the sale done
Benefits of working with us
- Medical/Dental/Vision benefits starting after three months
- Flexible work environment and vacation time
- Strong potential for long-term career growth and development with a fast-growing company
- Be part of a fun (but hard-working) team that feels more like family than co-workers
We thank all applicants for applying, however, only successful candidates will be contacted.
** Please submit your resume as a PDF file**
Daily Hive is an organization that values creativity, innovative thinking, inclusion and diversity. We offer a great opportunity to work alongside passionate and intelligent individuals, and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.