Work with us
Role: Campaign Coordinator
Department: Hive Labs
Who you are
You are a results-driven and organized individual who enjoys the challenge of handling multiple projects at one time. You have 1-3 years client-facing experience managing a high volume of digital projects in a digital agency environment. You're also a strong communicator and have experience working with clients. As a team player, you're willing to help out in order to ensure the job gets done. You're someone who is passionate about digital marketing and familiar working with branded content. On top of all of that, you know how to work hard and have fun at the same time!
What you’ll be doing
- The Campaign Coordinator plays a critical role within Hive Labs, Daily Hive’s branded content studio. Hive Labs produced branded articles, videos and social campaigns for brands across Canada
- Be the main client point of contact from the project confirmation to project closure
- Ensure internal cross functional teams have explicit understanding of project goals, deliverables, timelines, and budgets
- Communicating with internal stakeholder groups during each project phase to ensure properly managed communication, project scope, resource allocation
- Facilitating professional client meetings: phone calls, project updates, and review sessions
- Delivering timely projects that result in satisfied clients and project teams
- Participating in strategic planning and conceptual ideation sessions both internally and externally
- Maintaining and scheduling campaigns across multiple platforms while ensuring they are delivered in a timely manner
- Tracking project progress, reporting on project status, major issues/obstacles encountered and making recommendations regarding projects scope changes
What you have
- 1-3 client-facing years experience managing a high volume of digital projects in a digital agency environment
- Basic understanding of branded and sponsored content, all social media platforms, paid and organic traffic, and digital analytics (DFP, Google Analytics, Social insights)
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate with clients in a professional manner
- Effective time management, multi-tasking, leadership and organizational skills
- Ability to motivate, challenge and drive a team to create high quality and best-in-class projects, while balancing the schedules
- Ability to work under pressure and within extremely tight deadlines, while having fun and maintaining a good sense of humour, professionalism and tact
- Experience with project management tools such as Airtable or Asana
- University or college degree is preferred
The benefits of working with us
- Medical/Dental/Vision benefits starting after three months
- Collaborative environment and the opportunity to be part of a hard-working team that feels more like family than co-workers
- Strong potential for long-term career growth and development with a fast-growing company.
Are you ready to dive in and become part of a fast-paced, growing media company? APPLY HERE. We thank all candidates for applying, however, only successful candidates will be contacted.
**Please update resume as a PDF file**
Daily Hive is an organization that values creativity, innovative thinking, inclusivity and diversity. We offer a great opportunity to work alongside passionate and intelligent individuals, and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.