Work with us
Role: Sales Development Representative
As the Sales Development Representative (SDR), you'll be responsible for identifying and creating new qualified sales opportunities and ensuring the sales pipeline is full. You'll work on both inbound and outbound leads, qualifying and educating the leads before they are passed on to the team of Account Executives. Because this role is very client facing, you're an outgoing individual, interested in learning more about Sales who has strong communication skills and comfortable cold calling and emailing clients. On top of that, you're a strongly motivated individual who is a team player and self starter, not afraid of a challenge.
- Promote and market Daily Hive through extensive and persistent cold calling, emails and communication(s) to prospective clients.
- Connect with leads and educate and qualify the lead before passing it to an Account Executive.
- Schedule initial prospecting meetings for the Account Executives.
- Connect with current stale accounts and re-engage them.
- Provide in-depth information to the Sales team to enable the most qualified and productive presentations.
- Research and evaluate additional leads/prospects and generate leads through web research.
- Meet or exceed the assigned quota of calls and emails.
- Work together with the Sales Director to grow verticals, gauge seasonalities, and exploit opportunities.
- Help as needed to build awareness on special projects / events.
- Maintain all contacts/opportunities and record all progress in Salesforce.
- Contribute to the fun and competitive Sales culture of the department.
- 1+ years of progressively responsible marketing, inside sales or business development related sales experience (preferred)
- Proven track record demonstrating strong articulation of a product selling points via phone and email
- Positive attitude and demonstrated ability to deal with rejection
- Strong oral and written communication skills along with excellent listening skills
- Ability to develop rapport, influence others and maintain strong working relationships
- Demonstrated ability to explain complex issues clearly
- Must be self-motivated, persistent, and able to work independently
Benefits of working with us
- Medical/Dental/Vision benefits starting after three months.
- Flexible work environment and vacation time.
- Strong potential for long-term career growth and development with a fast-growing company.
- Be part of a relaxed (but hard-working) team that feels more like family than co-workers.
We thank all applicants for applying, however, only successful candidates will be contacted.
**Please submit resumes as a PDF**
Daily Hive is an organization that values creativity, innovative thinking, inclusion and diversity. We offer a great opportunity to work alongside passionate and intelligent individuals, and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.