Work with us
Role: Sales Coordinator
Reporting to the Director of Sales, the Sales Coordinator supports the Sales and Hive Labs teams on the West Coast and East Coast teams. The individual will not be responsible for selling but will play an important part in supporting sales activities such as CRM support, developing, managing, and organizing all Client-facing materials and sales data and stats which will be used by Account Executives and PMs throughout the sales process.
As the Sales Coordinator grows in the role, additional responsibilities will include being the point person when Account Executives need data pre & post presentations, providing analysis’ on large-scale campaigns, and proactively looking at new sales opportunities.
The individual is naturally organized and has strong attention to detail with the ability to wear multiple hats within a department.
- Developing internal and external sales materials by facilitating with other departments within the company to gather data and metrics
- Managing sales materials and ensuring all data is kept up to date on a consistent basis
- Leading the organization of sales materials and resources
- Working closely with Hive Labs to gather data to support the West and East sales teams
- Integrating data and research into sales materials
- Facilitating monthly sales updates with the company
- Supporting sales system applications (CRM, etc)
What You Have
- Education in Marketing preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Outstanding organization and attention to detail
- Analytical mindset
- Knowledge in Google Analytics, Excel, and Google Drive Apps
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Interest in the digital media industry with a passion to learn more
- Experience using Photoshop, Adobe Acrobat, InDesign and occassionally Illustrator
Benefits of working with us
- Medical/Dental/Vision benefits starting after three months.
- Flexible work environment and vacation time.
- Strong potential for long-term career growth and development with a fast-growing company.
- Be part of a relaxed (but hard-working) team that feels more like family than co-workers.
We thank all applicants for applying, however, only successful candidates will be contacted. **Please submit resumes as PDFs**
Daily Hive is an organization that values creativity, innovative thinking, inclusivity and diversity. We offer a great opportunity to work alongside passionate and intelligent individuals, and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.