Work with us
Who we are
Colony Digital is a full service digital agency that builds brands worth talking about. As a division of Daily Hive, Colony works on a variety of creative projects including: web design, e-commerce, app design, digital marketing, photography, videography and all things digital.
Position: Paid Advertising Strategist
Department: Digital Marketing
Manager: Digital Marketing Manager
What you’ll do
- Assist the Senior Digital Marketing Manager with the execution of new digital marketing strategies including SEO, PPC, Social Media, Email, Website Development, and more.
- Provide support with managing and monitoring digital marketing ad spend and budgets on Facebook, Google, and other platforms for clients.
- Utilize digital marketing analytic to analyze data, and recommend action and be able to present the insights in a clear and concise manner.
- Work cross functionally with internal departments and third party vendors to execute campaigns in a timely manner.
- Maximize and optimize existing digital marketing campaigns across a variety of channels.
- Support the Senior Digital Marketing Manager with copywriting and writing ads
- Derive insights from user data and make informed recommendations to improve performance.
- Create meaningful reports for clients.
- Develop impactful advertising and email assets.
- Improve organic search presence by conducting keyword research, meta tag creation, writing website content, and developing linking strategies.
What you have
- 3+ years of digital marketing experience in paid advertising.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Degree in Business or equivalent industry experience.
- Experience with the following programs or equivalents: Google Analytics, Google Ads, Google Tag Manager, Facebook Business Manager, Moz, Screaming Frog Crawl, MailChimp, Drip and/or Shopify.
- Curious, open-minded, and passionate about marketing.
- Must be able to use Google Sheets, Docs, Slides, and more from G-Suite.
- Ability to prioritize projects and work independently.
- Knowledge of HTML preferred
- Opportunity to take part in the company's group benefit programs after a 3 month probation
- Collaborative environment and the opportunity to be part of a hard-working team that feels more like family than co-workers.
- Conveniently located office in downtown Vancouver near transit hubs.
If you meet the above requirements and are ready to dive in and become part of a fast-paced, growing digital agency, APPLY HERE! We thank all applicants for applying, however, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Colony Digital is an organization that values creativity, innovative thinking, and diversity. We offer a great opportunity to work alongside passionate and intelligent individuals, and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.