Account Manager – Local Sales
Daily Hive is a fast growing Canadian digital publication dedicated to millennials. We are laser focused in delivering quality hyperlocal & lifestyle content to serve more than 3.5 million readers per month across the country.
We are seeking ambitious go-getters fascinated by media who want to work with a fast-paced and growing company. The Account Manager is responsible for growing and maintaining their client base and offering digital products from a diverse set to meet client needs.
This is a 3 month contract position with the opportunity to transition to full-time, based out of Calgary, Alberta.
- Responsible for building and sustaining Daily Hive relationships with Local Advertisers.
- Book and lead client meetings as required to better understand client needs.
- Consult brands in latest digital marketing practices and developing custom advertising campaigns across multiple platforms.
- Liaise with internal departments on the development and implementation of campaigns.
- Produce compelling presentations/media plans and successfully deliver them in a way that demonstrates benefit to the client.
- Manage post-campaign due diligence, including general contract management, reporting, and recommendations which promote analytics as a critical component of decision making for future campaigns.
- Grow and maintain your client base, sometimes requiring national or international travel.
- Work with a driven and highly motivated team to support overall sales operations.
- Experience in digital sales, preferred.
- Content Marketing notions, preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent time management, organization, quantitative, and analytical skills.
- Proactive disposition towards client relationships.
- Ability to interface with clients both remotely and face-to-face.
- High-level understanding and keen interest in media and advertising trends/landscapes.
- Proven track record in high productivity and meeting deadlines.
- Consultative sales approach with a knack for marketing.
- Proficiency in the use of social media platforms and interactive web applications, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, WordPress, and Google Analytics, a plus.
Benefits of working with us
- Strong potential for long-term career growth and development with a fast-growing company.
- Opportunity for further education and training.
- Be part of a team that feels more like family than co-workers.
If you are interested in joining our fast-growing company, click here to apply. We thank all applicants for applying, however, only successful candidates will be contacted.
Daily Hive is an organization that values creativity, innovative thinking, and diversity. We offer a great opportunity to work alongside passionate and intelligent individuals, and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Posted on January 22, 2019