There may be six more weeks until winter, but it’s officially Christmas time across Canada. And to welcome the season is Tim Hortons’ holiday menu, back again.
Starting today, holiday beverages are available at participating restaurants to help kickstart everyone’s festive vibes. That means candy cane flavoured white and regular hot chocolate, gingerbread lattes, tea lattes and, to honour the chill — a gingerbread Iced Capp.
Hot drinks will be served in holiday-themed cups that are decorated with gumdrops and candy cane pinwheels. It’s sure to bring a grin to your mug — even if you have Grinchy tendencies.
Later this month, starting November 27, Canadians will also be able to indulge in the coffee shop’s holiday-themed baked goods. Options will include a classic chocolate Swiss roll with sweet vanilla cream, a ginger molasses-filled cookie, a red-nosed reindeer donut, and a gingerbread-filled muffin.
- See also:
In addition to eats, the Canadian institution is also offering a series of holiday gift items for sale, and $1 from the sales of each will be donated to Tim Hortons Foundation Camps.
Here’s a look at the pricing for this year’s holiday items:
- Candy Cane Hot Chocolate or Candy Cane White Hot Chocolate, topped with whipped topping and candy cane sprinkles – $2.69
- Gingerbread Latte – $3.69*
- Gingerbread Tea Latte – $2.39*
- Gingerbread Iced Capp – $3.79*
- Reindeer Donut, made with chocolate Timbits rolled in red sprinkles and set on top of chocolate dipped donuts with two sugar eyes and chocolate antlers – $1.59*
- Chocolate Swiss Roll filled with vanilla cream – $1.69*
- Ginger Molasses Filled Cookie – $1.59*
- Gingerbread Muffin – $1.79*
- Red and white knitted mittens – $11.99* – and toque – $14.99*
- Hot chocolate, maple dip and Double Double flavoured candy canes – $5.99 per box*
- Tim Hortons cup holiday ornament – $7.99*
- A selection of holiday cards decorated with festive Timbits – $7.99*
- Two-mug gift sets – $17.99* – or single mugs – $9.99*
“We’re excited to help Canadians start celebrating the holiday season with our lineup of holiday beverages, baked goods and merchandise,” says Mike Hancock, chief operating officer of Tim Hortons in a release.
*Prices vary by region, plus applicable taxes.