To celebrate the 50th anniversary of the Apollo 11 mission, Elevate is challenging Canadians across the nation to share their moonshot ideas for a chance to see Michelle Obama live at Elevate Tech Festival in Toronto.
But, wait — we know what you’re thinking. What in the world is a moonshot idea?
Well, the first lunar landing launched us into a new horizon of human potential. It created Silicon Valley and gave birth to the tech industry as we know it. And that was great and all, but Elevate thinks it’s time to set our sights on a new horizon.
So, long story short, this new “moonshot” idea that Elevate is looking for is your absolute biggest world-changing idea — one that will transform humanity for the better.
More details on the contest and prize below — good luck!
- Elevate is sending one lucky person and a friend on an all expenses paid trip to see Michelle Obama live at Elevate Tech Festival on Tues, Sept 24, 2019.
- $6,500 prize value, including:
- 2 Elevate Tech Festival Passes
- 2 Tickets for “In Conversation with Michelle Obama”
- 2 Roundtrip Flights within Canada
- 4 Nights Accommodation
How to Enter
- Think BIG – then capture your moonshot in a video 60-seconds or less.
- Upload your video here by Aug 23 at 11:59 pm.
- The winner will be announced Sept 6th
About Elevate Tech Fest
Elevate’s mission is to unite the world’s innovators to solve society’s biggest challenges. In September 2018, Elevate’s annual festival welcomed more than 10,000 guests and 300 speakers to Toronto. Notable guests included US Vice President Al Gore, former Google CEO Eric Schmidt, and Bumble founder and CEO Whitney Wolfe Herd. This year, Elevate will welcome former First Lady Michelle Obama, Elevate CoChair & Astronaut Chris Hadfield, and anticipates over 20,000 guests.
Daily Hive is a proud media sponsor of Elevate Tech Festival 2019