FlyOver Canada has turned one-year-old and the demand to ride this must-see, virtual flight simulation is still enormous.
The attraction has attained numerous accolades, including Where Canada Travel Magazine’s recent designation of the “Best New Attraction in Vancouver”. This is also an echo of the many positive reviews FlyOver Canada has received to date on Trip Advisor, with more than 550 reviews compiled to give it a rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars.
It was a $16 million, multi-year project to film sweeping scenes of the country and construct the new simulation experience inside Canada Place. Since its opening in late-June 2013, 500,000 people have passed through FlyOver Canada’s doors and sat in its ride seats.
The attraction takes 30 minutes to complete, which includes a pre-show called Uplift before being led to the flight deck for the feature film. The ride incorporates special effects such as mist, wind and scents.
FlyOver Canada never stays stagnant with its seasonal themes and special events. This includes special, limited time theming for Halloween, Christmas and Chinese New Year.
FlyOver Canada is giving away four tickets to one lucky individual! To enter, you must do at least one of the following (additional entries count as bonus entries):
1. Retweet the following on Twitter: (1 entry)
2. Leave a comment below telling us your favourite Canadian destination. (1 entry)
3. Follow us on Instagram – @VancityBuzz. Once you’ve done this leave a comment below telling us you would like to be entered in this contest. (1 entry)
4. Like us on Facebook. Once you’ve done this leave a comment telling us you would like to be entered in to this contest. (1 entry)
5. Like this photo on our Facebook page. (1 entry)
Contest ends on Thursday, July 31, 2014 at 11:59 p.m. One winner will be selected at random.
Advertorial. If you are interested in sponsored content, please contact us.