For its 13th year, the EAT! Vancouver Food + Cooking Festival is going bigger and better, and is coming to the city with a full week of stellar culinary events from April 26 to May 3.
Certified organic. Verified delicious.
Around for over a century, the legendary B.C.-based company produces organic milk that’s sold in old-style glass bottles.
When it comes to food, what’s happening right now in Vancouver is exciting for diners, and it’s exciting for chefs, too. One of the chefs deep in the mix of the city’s vibrant food scene is Trevor Bird, whose Kitsilano eatery Fable has secured its role in the local eating lexicon as a go-to for farm fresh fare.
Chef Bird will be welcoming Carl Heinrich (Toronto’s Richmond Station restaurant), who took the title of “Top Chef Canada” in the show’s second season, for a sold-out collaborative dinner at Fable as part of the expanded programming of events at EAT! Vancouver. He’ll also be part of the Talk & Taste Master Classes at BC Place on May 2.
Total prize valued at approximately $340
To enter to win this prize pack, do at least one of the following:
1. Tweet the following on Twitter: (1 entry)
2. Leave a comment below telling us your favourite food/drink to add milk to. (1 entry)
3. Follow Vancity Buzz’s Food Twitter account – @VCBFood. Leave a comment below telling us once you have. (1 entry)
4. Like this photo on Vancity Buzz’s Facebook page. (1 entry)
5. Regram the following on Instagram using the hashtag #EatBuzzVCB and tag & follow @EatVancouver & @VancityBuzz. (1 entry)
Contest entries will be accepted from time and date of publishing until 4:59 p.m. PST on April 28, 2015. One winner will be chosen at random and contacted through the platform they enter by.
Vancity Buzz is proud to be the exclusive online media sponsor of EAT! Vancouver