The Westin Resort & Spa, Whistler has announced the first annual Woof Weekend, a retreat for dogs and their owners, October 17 to 19. The event is in support of Whistler Animals Galore, a shelter serving the Sea to Sky Corridor.
Westin takes pride in offering dogs the same level of comfort as guests with the signature Westin Heavenly Dog Bed®. They are also one of the only luxury hotels in Whistler to allow dogs to stay free of charge.
Their love for dogs has inspired the Woof Weekend, which includes three days of fun and invigorating activities, educational seminars and culinary events.
Registration is $669 for two adults plus one dog, or $509 for a single adult plus one dog. Additional dogs can be added for $40 each. Children can attend with adults at no additional charge. All prices are exclusive of tax.
We’re giving away a full weekend registration, including two nights in a one bedroom suite and all Woof Weekend events OR a two-night stay in a one bedroom suite to be used at any time (so something for you non-pet owners, too!). To enter to win, do at least one of the following:
1. Retweet the following on Twitter: (1 entry)
2. Leave a comment below telling us your favourite kind of dog. (1 entry)
2. Follow @Westin_Whistler on Twitter and leave a comment below telling us you’ve done so. (1 entry)
3. Follow @Westin_Whistler on Instagram and leave a comment below telling us you’ve done so. (1 entry)
4. Like this photo on Vancity Buzz’s Facebook page. (1 entry)
Contest ends October 13 at 11:59 p.m. One winner will be drawn at random.