We’ve written 3 guides for the fellas so now it is about time we write something for the ladies. So here it is the 2009 Vancity Buzz Christmas list for her:
1) IPOD Nano 5th Generation ($149 8GB + $179 16GB)
This latest iPod Nano comes with video and camera capabilities. One of the neat features includes a pedometer.
2) UGG Boots ($150 – $250)
During the winter and fall months there are no better boots to have then a good pair of UGG boots really comfy – real sheepskin.
3) Anything Twilight
Seriously this series has got most the teenage and women in their 20’s all gaga. If you know a women in your life that is one of these Twihards then go and get her the book (or get the series), the movie, game, or if you are on a real tight budget just get her a poster. There is an abundance of Twilight stuff out there.
4) Chanel COCO Mademoiselle Perfume:
Or for that matter any perfume, just go to The Bay or Sears downtown for the best selection and advice.
5) Kodak Photo Book ($35-$40)
Women love photo books (not to say that men don’t) and this is the best of the best. Perfect for weddings, vacations, newborns, graduation etc…
6) Tiffany and Co. Shopping Bag Charm and Chain ($180)
You can’t go wrong with Tiffany or any other jeweler for that matter. Why not go to Birks and keep it Canadian. On that note check back with us later tonight for our Birks giveaway. If you’re strapped for cash, stick to sterling silver
7) Silk Filled Duvet: I know it’s a little out of the box thinking, but who does not look forward to comfortable night sleep after a long hard day at the office. A silk filled duvet will make anybody happy this Holiday. Healthy, luxurious and unforgettable – even the Mother in law will be smiling. Check out the Silk Concept store for a range of products.
So there you guys, 7 suggestions to get your brain thinking in the right direction. Remember that there is only one last shopping weekend before Christmas is upon so what are you waiting for!?